ANNOUNCING OUR 2019 SEASON
February 1, 2 & 3
A Night of Broadway
Directed by Michael & Colleen Carrasco
Directed by Kurt Elison
Directed by Jeremy Showgren
Auditions May 22 & 23
Little Shop of Horrors
Directed by Colleen Carrasco
Auditions August 13 & 14
A Tuna Christmas
Directed by Michael Carrasco
Precast - No Auditions
• NO REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS. Exchanges must be made at least one business day prior to the performance. There is a $5 date change fee.
• If you need to switch dates, one business day's advance notice is required (subject to availability).
• Lehi City Arts Council is not responsible for missed shows or limited seating choices. (Missed shows may not be applied toward future shows.)
• Unused tickets are not transferable to other shows.
• Doors open 30 minutes prior to each performance. All seats are reserved. You must be in your seat prior to the performance or may be assigned alternate seating.
• Will Call Tickets may be picked up in the lobby during the half hour prior to show time.
• Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the management. Latecomers may also be assigned alternate seating.
• No children under age 4 or babes in arms permitted.
• No outside food or drink.
• Please turn off all cell phones and pagers.
• The use of cameras, recording devices, cellular phones, radios and pagers is strictly prohibited.
• Please do not talk to your neighbor during the show.
• Restrooms are located at the rear of the theater.
• When you leave the theater, please remember our sleeping neighbors.