ANNOUNCING OUR 2018 SEASON
March 30-April 7
The Drowsey Chaperone
Directed by Kurt Elison
Auditions January 17 & 18
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Directed by Michael and Colleen Carrasco
Auditions April 18 & 19
Directed by Jerry Elison
November 30-December 15
The Best Christmas Pageant Ever
Directed by Heather Shelley and Geoff Means
• NO REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS. Exchanges must be made at least one business day prior to the performance. There is a $5 date change fee.
• If you need to switch dates, one business day's advance notice is required (subject to availability).
• Lehi City Arts Council is not responsible for missed shows or limited seating choices. (Missed shows may not be applied toward future shows.)
• Unused tickets are not transferable to other shows.
• Doors open 30 minutes prior to each performance. All seats are reserved. You must be in your seat prior to the performance or may be assigned alternate seating.
• Will Call Tickets may be picked up in the lobby during the half hour prior to show time.
• Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the management. Latecomers may also be assigned alternate seating.
• No children under age 4 or babes in arms permitted.
• No outside food or drink.
• Please turn off all cell phones and pagers.
• The use of cameras, recording devices, cellular phones, radios and pagers is strictly prohibited.
• Please do not talk to your neighbor during the show.
• Restrooms are located at the rear of the theater.
• When you leave the theater, please remember our sleeping neighbors.